Re: Servlet Problems!

Yes, please can you mail it to me!

Maybe an archive parameter in class ServletWrapper could be very useful for
distributing the servlet. For example if  I write a servlet which consists
of more classes I can put them into a jar file e.g. servlet.jar.

In ServletWrapper I set

archive: servlet.jar
servlet-class: ServletMain

Now the ClassLoader can take the classes out of servlet.jar and starts
ServletMain.

Wolfgang