Re: Servlet Problems!

From: Wolfgang Platzer <wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:12:57 +0200
To: "Benoit Mahe" <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Yes, please can you mail it to me!

Maybe an archive parameter in class ServletWrapper could be very useful for
distributing the servlet. For example if  I write a servlet which consists
of more classes I can put them into a jar file e.g. servlet.jar.

In ServletWrapper I set

archive: servlet.jar
servlet-class: ServletMain

Now the ClassLoader can take the classes out of servlet.jar and starts