PLEASE QUICK HELP !

From: Manuel Benche <manuel@drescher.hip.ro>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 13:49:31 +0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
    Hi everybody !

I want to do quickly a project with jigsaw, and I want:

1. to know if it is possible (and with what version);
2. to find out how to do it;
3. to have simple examples so that I can quickly develop my suff.

for the following issues:

I.  How do include servlets in the server. So how to have scripts
written in Java to generate html pages;
II. If it is possible to use servlets, are there restrictions to the
java code inside (can I have a servlet that is connected to a
database via jdbc ?)
III. How to activate some security in the server (is there SSL ?).
How to activate the security in the client (the browser) so that the
communication is secure. How to implement an authentification
mechanism ?

Some quick answers would mean much to me !

                        Thanks in advance, Manuel.