can not restart jigsaw

From: Lei Gao <lgao@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:02:15 -0600 (CST)
I use the restart option under admin/props/ .
but everytime, if I restart after I removed an attribute off certain
directory, I can no longer access the inof on the from the server.
a window popped up saying "document contains no data".  can someone tell
me why?  ( I would have to kill the process and restart it manually.)

Sincerely,

			$            Gao, Lei          $
			$   Email: lgao@cs.utexas.edu  $
			$      Tel: (512)916-8015      $