Setting up a Servlet resource

From: Jim Almond <syu@ecmwf.int>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 16:56:06 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org, syu@ecmwf.int
I have Jigsaw 1.0beta2 running under Java 1.1.5. Am trying to set up a
Servlet resource. I have my servlets in <root>/WWW/servlets.  I go into
JigAdmin, and find the space folder is a
   w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource
(as it should be); then I select "servlets" within "space", and go to
the Resources button to set the "servlets" identifier to be a
   w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletDirectory

and click on Add Resource, but then looking at the Attribute of
<servlets> shows that it insists on remaining a
   w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource

How can I get this right? Or alternatively, how do I set up a servlet
folder as a servlet resource?

Jim Almond
syu@ecmwf.int
ECMWF (European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts)