Re: [Help] Indexer and Servlet directory, How to make indexing such a directory transparent ?

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:20:56 +0200
To: mombasa@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org, Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr
Tarang Kumar Patel writes:

> Hi,
>
>   I wish to make use of Indexer, say "servlet-indexer" by which to index
> reference my installed servlet directory  WWW/Servlets.
>
>  I followed the "Indexer configuration" notes, but was unable to get the
>  effect I wanted. In my configuration of "servlet-indexer" I configured
>  "Servlets and servlets" directory names under "directories". I gave these
>  directories : "...ServletDirectoryFrame". I created an extension: "class"
>  with a : "...ServletWrapperFrame". Then when I created my "servlets"
>  directoryResource, I index it with the newly created "servlet-indexer".

 "Servlets and servlets" should be a DirectoryResource+ServletDirectoryFrame
 in the directories node of your indexer.
 "class" should be a "ServletWrapper+ServletWrapperFrame" in the
 extensions node of your indexer. This should works.

 Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team