Re: JigAdm Configuration Problems on Mac

 There is a limitation on filename length on Mac, so some files in
 <instdir>/config/jigadm are unlodable by the propertyManager
 because their names are troncated by the system.

 I have made a new version of PropertyManager which use a zip file
 to load Jigadm properties.

 What you have to do in order to use the new PropertyManager :
 1) save the file (PropertyManager.java) attached to this mail
    in <sourcedir>src/classes/org/w3c/jigadm/
 2) compile it
 3) move the directory <instdir>/config/jigadm/icons to
                       <instdir>/config/icons
 4) save the file (jigadm.zip) attached to this mail in
    <instdir>/config/jigadm.zip

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team