Re: Cannot create ServletDirectory!

From: Wolfgang Platzer <wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:19:46 +0100
Solved.

I use 1beta2. I forgot to put the classes javax.servlet.* to the classpath.

Wolfgang

> I do exactly the same as described in the FAQs. But instead of a
> ServletDirectory always a DirectoryResource appears.
>
> What is wrong????
>
> Wolfgang

which version are you using? because in the 2.0alpha version, the servlet
directory is now a DirectoryResource with a special frame (ServletDirectory-
Frame). The documentation for 2.0 alpha is not updated, but it will be soon.

Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team