Re: Cannot create ServletDirectory!

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:16:02 +0100
To: "Wolfgang Platzer" <wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
> I do exactly the same as described in the FAQs. But instead of a
> ServletDirectory always a DirectoryResource appears.
>
> What is wrong????
>
> Wolfgang

 which version are you using? because in the 2.0alpha version, the servlet
 directory is now a DirectoryResource with a special frame (ServletDirectory-
 Frame). The documentation for 2.0 alpha is not updated, but it will be soon.

 Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team