Can't see Directories & Extensions.....

From: JS Wang <jesnwang@gcn.net.tw>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 18:19:49 +0800
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have downloaded  jigsaw1.0  beta1( I do not upgrade from 1.0 alpha5),
following the instruction in the Documentation,   I put  "http://my
url:8001/Admin/",
page goes into Existing resources of root.  then, I select "Admin"
option, page goes into Existing resources of Admin.  It is at this page
that I can not see "Directories" and "Extensions" option which are
existed on jigsaw 1.0 alpha5.

If  I upgrade from alpha 5 to beta 1, there can exist these two option,
but it says "no content" when I click on these 2 options.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?

Thanks alot.

Jenson Wang