Leaving w3c

From: Anselm Baird-Smith <anselmb@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 08:50:08 -0700
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi there,

As some of you already know, I have recently joinded JavaSoft.

I wanted to thank all of you for the time we shared together. The past
two years have been over-exciting and I am pretty sure the next two
years will be crazy.

As you have noticed the Jigsaw project will continue and the team size
has even grown: Yves Lafon and Benoit mahe are taking over, and
looking at the past two weeks mailing list archive you have already
seen that they are doing a really good job.

Thanks again, and have fun !