Re: ServletDirectory resource

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 19:36:46 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Ross Golder <rossg@cpd.co.uk>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Ross Golder wrote:

> Currently having problems with JigAdmin. The VM (Sun's JDK1.1.3 for
> Solaris 2.5.1) is dumping core because of Motif problems. Haven't got
> time to worry about it, so I'm trying to use
I had the same problem with the jdk on Sun. I removed a file in the jdk
installation and everything ran fine after that.
the file is in jdk/lib/font.properties
For the Servlet thing, just try to do it with JigAdmin instead, as the
form-based may not have been cmpletely updated with the all the beta-1
new things.
There are things that can only be done via the jigadmin server now.

  /\ /  \                Architecture Domain - Jigsaw