Changing initial root resource

From: Mark Friedman <mark@intraspect.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 1997 16:43:14 -0700
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Assuming I have my own main() method which starts up jigsaw, how might I
programmatically set that Jigsaw server's root resource (preferably
before the server starts up)?

What confuses me is how to get the root resource stuff bootstrapped. I'd
like to just set the w3c.jigsaw.root.name property, but that resource
name needs to get associated with a resource in the root resource store.
How do I get that association made before the server starts up (i.e.
before my call to httpd.initialize())? Or is there some other way?

Thanks in advance.

-Mark