Re: parse all .html as .shtml

From: Joseph M. Futrelle <futrelle@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 17:54:26 -0500 (CDT)
To: shawnm@sco.COM (Shawn McMurdo)
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Use the extensions template editor to delete the template for "html".
Re-create it but use the class "w3c.jigsaw.ssi.SSIResource" instead
of "w3c.jigsaw.resources.FileResource".

The reason not to do this is that unless every single html document on
your server contains SSI commands, the server will do some
time-consuming parsing unnecessarily.

--
Joe Futrelle
Developer, Joule/Jigsaw Java/HTTP