re:Putable Directory problem

In message "Putable Directory problem",
'Amy Fong' writes:

>I've set up a directory as "w3c.jigsaw.resources.PutableDirectory" and
>it has been marked as generic=true (as according to one of the messages
>in the archive). Anyways, when I try to save something to this directory
>from Amaya, I consistently get:
>
>In status bar: Operation completed with a -1 status code
>and I get a pop up saying:
>	Failed to save to URL...... Operation completed with a -1 status
>	code.

I probably should've elaborated a little more on what I did.
After creating the directory template incoming (under Jigsaw/WWW), I
went to /Admin/Editor/incoming to check that it's PutableDirectory. Now
sometimes it will give me that page but sometimes it will tell me that
"Document contains no data".

Thanx