Re: Handling of redirections

From: Mark Friedman <mark@intraspect.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:14:04 -0700
To: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Is there a spec (or other documentation) for the "client" side that
you're referring to here that uses the new AuthFilter? There seems to be
a GUI in there somewhere. When and how is that used? What actually is
this "client" stuff? I don't see anything in the release notes or
documentation about it.

-Mark