Re: Handling of redirections

From: Mark Friedman <mark@intraspect.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 10:03:01 -0700
To: Anselm Baird-Smith <abaird@w3.org>
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I see. I guess I was just using the wrong API (I was using HTTPManager).
So if I had a URL hanging around what would be the best/easiest way to
get that URL and have redirection done automatically? Perhaps, another
way of phrasing the question is: how can I get access to the
HttpURLConnection API? Its constructor isn't public, so I assume that
there is some other, public, way to make use of it.

-Mark