PostableResource deleted abnormally

From: Zhang Xun <xzhang@carnation.njnet.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 20:47:24 +0900
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Cc: xzhang@carnation.njnet.edu.cn
Hi, Anselm

I dont't know if this was mentioned before, but I find something unusual when
invoking PostableResource. I am studying 1.0aphla5.

I added a PostableResource with convert-get true. Then tried to access it by
url manually. If the url was a normal query like,

http://.../mypostable?x=1

every thing was ok that the resource emitted the parsed result back.

However, if the url didn't contain the query string, like:

http://.../mypostable

the resource would be wiped off from store with the given message:

"Document not found.
The document is indexed but not available.
The server is misconfigured"

I think the resource should be intact even a improper url is given.

Best Regards

Xun
Regional Network Center,
Eastern China (north),
China Education and Research Network (CERNET),
Southeast University,
Nanjing, China