cgi POST on NT 4.0 & 3.51

From: Chris Tomlinson <C.Tomlinson@rosette.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 18:46:23 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I believe that there is a problem with jdk 1.1.1 (and 1.1 I believe) that
prevents the aguments in a POST from reaching the exec'd cgi process. It
appears that the stream that is returned by getOutputStream doesn't
actually deliver anything that is written on the stream. This leads to cgi
(legacy stuff sometimes just has to be hanled this way) not being
functional in jisaw (and Sun's Java Webserver as well)

ciao,
Christine Tomlinson