How to change the root directory.

From: Rick Anderson <rianders@rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 12:39:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

The list archive doesn't seem to be reachable, so I hope my question isn't
redundant.

Jigsaw is currently running with the root directory pointing to
/Jigsaw/Jigsaw directory.  This was initiated with the command "java
w3c.jigsaw.Main -root /Jigsaw/Jigsaw..."

When I replaced -root with what I want to be the root directory it
declares couldn't find \config\server.props.

My question is can I keep my root directory where it is and specify a
passDirectory that is the default directory for the web pages to be served
from.  Which is called automaticallly from http://www.something.edu, my
host ip address.

Thank You very much for your time.
--Rick Anderson

Rick Anderson	| rianders@rci.rutgers.edu
CETH (Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities)
Technical Consultant, 932-1384