Re: Help on compiling Alpha5

From: Paul Pang <cwpang@cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:24:47 +0800 (HKT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Sorry for my early bothering, I found the SDK from Sun's jeeves

> After I tried to compile the Jigsaw Alpha5, I'd received the
> following error message.

Well, I still got the error message about the  Interface
w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletStub of class w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletWrapper
not found ..

Just wanna to know is it possible to build a runnable Jigsaw Server
without using the w3c.jigsaw.servlet class ?

Cheers,

*  Name : Paul Pang (^ӧ)           . +      .    o       *
*  http://www.cs.cuhk.hk/~cwpang           .      *       .  *
*  The Chinese University of Hong Kong     .       .       . *