Help on compiling Alpha5

From: Paul Pang <cwpang@cse.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 15:48:27 +0800 (HKT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

After I tried to compile the Jigsaw Alpha5, I'd received the
following error message.

And I just browsed the JDK1.1 documentation and found there's no
java.servlet class in JDK1.1 ...

What's wrong ?

Compiling  ServletWrapper.java
ServletWrapper.java:11: Package java.servlet not found in import.
import java.servlet.*;
       ^
ServletWrapper.java:25: Interface w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletStub of class
w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletWrapper not found.
public class ServletWrapper extends FilteredResource implements ServletStub
                                                                ^
2 errors

*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ServletWrapper.class'
Current working directory
/local1/ciswb/JigsawA5/src/classes/w3c/jigsaw/servlet
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Current working directory /local1/ciswb/JigsawA5/src/classes/w3c/jigsaw
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Current working directory /local1/ciswb/JigsawA5/src/classes/w3c
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `classes'

*  Name : Paul Pang (^ӧ)           . +      .    o       *
*  http://www.cs.cuhk.hk/~cwpang           .      *       .  *
*  M.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering             .    *
*  The Chinese University of Hong Kong     .       .       . *