Content-type Header not turned off in cgi

From: Anselm Baird_Smith <Anselm.Baird_Smith@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:20:52 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Ignacio Bustamante <IggieBee@worldnet.att.net>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Ignacio Bustamante writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > After successfully installing  Jigsaw, and configuring it to run
 > a cgi (perl), I can not get the header (Content_type: text/html)
 > turned off, even though I set the "noheader" to true, for this type
 > of file.

The 'noheader' option means that the server will not even examine what
it sends back to the client (ie your script has to do everything, all
its output is sent straight back to the client).

Have you tried emitting a Content-Type from your script ? This should
defintely work. Otherwise, you may not be able to send back a reply
with no content type, but this seems like a feature rather than a bug
(why would you really want to send back something without telling what
it is ?)

 > Except for this "buglette" the cgi, perl libraries, and htmls it calls,
 > works ok. And it loads images too!! from the cgi-bin subdirectory.

Cool