Content-type Header not turned off in cgi

From: Ignacio Bustamante <IggieBee@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 04:17:15 -0400
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

After successfully installing  Jigsaw, and configuring it to run
a cgi (perl), I can not get the header (Content_type: text/html)
turned off, even though I set the "noheader" to true, for this type
of file.

Except for this "buglette" the cgi, perl libraries, and htmls it calls,
works ok. And it loads images too!! from the cgi-bin subdirectory.

Could someone please give some help/advise on this?

TIA,

Ignacio
 R.H.P. On-Line Stores      |       Online ordering of
 14629 SW 104th St.         |             RHP
 Miami, Florida  33186      |   <http://www.rhpworld.org/>
 1-305-388 3103             | <mailto:rhpstores@rhpworld.org>