From: Nirmal Patil <npatil@EESUN2.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 15:26:01 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hello All,

I was able to have Jigsaw support the multipart/x-mixed-replace mime type.
THe code is more or less the same as in my previous mail except that
writeChars needs to be replaced by writeBytes ... Guess it is always
safer/better to write onto a socket connection in the form of bytes...
especially when you haven't written the client.

thank you Anselm et al for the help/assistance.

Cheers !!!