CounterFilter

From: Nirmal Patil <npatil@EESUN2.tamu.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 17:25:51 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi

I tried to take a look at Counter Filter as explained in the tutorial.
I wasn't able to compile this java program.
It gave the following error :

CounterFilter.java:36: Method redefined with different return type: int ingoingFilter(w3c.jigsaw.http.Request) was w3c.jigsaw.http.Reply ingoingFilter(w3c.jigsaw.http.Request)
     public synchronized int ingoingFilter(Request request) {
                             ^
1 error

I also couldn't find 'DontCallOutgoing' anywhere in any of the source files.
I would like to know where this int is being  defined and being used.

Would appreciate some help here.

Cheers !!!
   Nirmal
   npatil@ee.tamu.edu