A number of questions

From: Nigel Forbes <nforbes@cs.qub.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 16:00:18 +0000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi

I finally got Jigsaw running on my Mac but I now have a few question I need
answered.  Please take into consideration that my Java knowledge is fairly
limited at the moment!

i) How do you get rid of the /Admin page from the server so that people
can't, for example, shutdown the server from a remote location.

ii) How easy/hard is it to run cgis on the Jigsaw server.

iii) When attempting to select some links the following is displayed in my
Java Output window

java.lang.UnknownError: Broken Pipe
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:89)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:107)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:121)
at w3c.www.mime.MimeParser.parse(MimeParser.java)
at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.getNextRequest(Client.java)
at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.loop(Client.java)
at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.runConnection(Client.java)
at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.run(Client.java)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:294)

Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this?

Thanks
Nigel