A number of questions

Nigel Forbes writes:
 > Hi
 >
 > I finally got Jigsaw running on my Mac but I now have a few question I need
 > answered.  Please take into consideration that my Java knowledge is fairly
 > limited at the moment!
 >
 > i) How do you get rid of the /Admin page from the server so that people
 > can't, for example, shutdown the server from a remote location.

For the time being, you will have to protect it with authenticatoin
(IP + Basic auth should provide some level of protection)

 > ii) How easy/hard is it to run cgis on the Jigsaw server.

Your mileage may vary, if all your scripts have a common extension, 5
minutes is the time it will take you to install them

 > iii) When attempting to select some links the following is displayed in my
 > Java Output window
 >
 > java.lang.UnknownError: Broken Pipe
 > at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:89)
 > at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:107)
 > at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:121)
 > at w3c.www.mime.MimeParser.parse(MimeParser.java)
 > at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.getNextRequest(Client.java)
 > at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.loop(Client.java)
 > at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.runConnection(Client.java)
 > at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.run(Client.java)

Thats "normal" errors due to the way Jigsaw manages persistent
connections, you shouldn't see them in fact (that's the bug, that has
been fixed)

Anselm