Jigsaw as a service!

From: wplatzer <wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:27:49

I run Jigsaw on NT as a proxy cache and it is very fast and works really fine. But how can I start Jigsaw as a service, so that if I logout Jigsaw continuous running ?
Also if the server is shut down Jigsaw should save the properties and when the server is restarted Jigsaw should also start automatically.

BTW: Where can I read something about Jigsaw as a mirror?

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Platzer
Technische Universitaet Graz - University of Technology Graz