resource problem

From: Martijn de Vries <martijn@cruiser.vo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 18:07:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi,

I have changed my w3c.jiogsaw.root.name to load another resource than
the default for the server's root resource. What i want to do now is have
a HTTPResource on the default server root that works in a similar way as
the /Admin/Editor resource. Say my resource mapped to the default server
root resource is w3.jigsaw.resources.myResource and is mapped as /myResource.
Would it be possible having the w3.jigsaw.proxy.ProxyDirectory as the
server's root resource and still have the 'local' resource on /myResource ?
If so, how would i set myResource up, so that requesting
/myResource/a/b/c/d/e/f/g would STILL lead to /my/Resource so that i can
read the /a/b/c/d/e/f part using getURLPath() from inside myResouce ?
(Similar to /Admin/Editor/User/Overview.html leads to /Admin/Editor resource)

If anyone could answer these two questions it'd really help me out,
Thanks,

Martijn de Vries