Jigsaw performance evaluation

Mark Friedman writes:

 > --------------59A857D81F50
 >
 > There are a number of performance improvements planned in
 > http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Jigsaw/User/Introduction/performance.html.
 > Which of them has been implemented in the new version. Are there any
 > updated numbers? Are there any new ideas for performance improvements.
 > Has anyone checked out performance with any of the JIT compilers?

I am planning to spend some time updating these infos by next
release. The new release has defintely imrpoved performances, and I
will make sure they go into that page.

And, yes on WinNT, pentium 100, Jigsaw (JIT'ed) hapily handles 50
req/sec. On a pentium 200Mz, not jitted it goes up to 70req/sec

Anselm.