Jigsaw conf and <RESOURCE>

From: Ingo Macherius <ingo.macherius@mwe.hvr.scn.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 19:19:42 +0200 (MDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to express Jigsaw's configuration using the
HTML <RESOURCE> and <LINK> tags.

	(entity w3c.http.core.DirectoryEntity
	 :name "root"
vs.
	<RESOURCE HREF="/">

Is there a mapping ? I tried to express a server structure with <RESOURCE>
and failed because discrimination of directories is not possible. A way
would be to require a slash at the end of a directory resource.
Has someone tried something similar ? Or is this even a goal of Jigsaw
development ?

CU,
im
--