Jigsaw on Win95?

From: Les Stockton <stockton@wilcom.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 17:31:47 -0600
I've been playing with Jigsaw on a Solaris box, and just got through putting it
on my laptop running Windows95.  (Ultimately, I'll go to WindowsNT, but for
now, I'm stuck on 95).
 If anyone else has done this, would you let me know how you set up a
shortcut or an entry in your Programs taskbar, so that it looks like it's not such
a hack.  I'm new to 95 and don't really know how to set it up.  I've got it in
my taskbar, but it ends up coming up in a MSDOS window with the
command line, and the icon is MSDOS and it has the Java, the first word
of the command line, as the title of the window.  I'd prefer to specify Jigsaw
as the title, and I'd like for it to come up as a hidden window, rather than
a visible MSDOS window.