Re: Views and Jigsaw

From: <Joel.Crisp@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 15:13:06 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi

Well, I've now got the read-only side of my view code implemented in
Jigsaw. The following URL will allows you to look at the files :

<URL:http://bloodhound.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/private/JAVA>

You will want to look at UK/ac/bris/ilrt/jigsaw/RecordResource.java and
UK/ac/bris/ilrt/jigsaw/IndexplusRecordResource.java, and the whole
sub-dir UK/ac/bris/ilrt/data/ and data/views

A sample view is in the data subdirectory called 'still.view'

Username: jigsaw
Password: jigsaw96

Next step: integrate views with search results, add edit capability.

Anselm - how about file upload via the form's upload proposal ? (I have
working [slow] code if you are interested)

Joel
--
Joel.Crisp@bris.ac.uk | ets-webmaster@bris.ac.uk  | "I remember Babylon" -
Software Engineer, Institute of Learning and      |        Arthur C Clarke