Views and Jigsaw

From: <Joel.Crisp@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 16:54:25 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi

As promised, here is my view code. It is not yet implemented in jigsaw,
but I intend to work on it....

Normal disclaimers apply, in addition, this code is experimental JAVA
and I don't claim it will do anything but waste your time.

That said, here it is :

<URL:http://bloodhound.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/private/JAVA>

Username: jigsaw
Password: jigsaw96

(Server is apache - sorry guys ;-) )

You probably want to look at UK/ac/bris/ets/data/views under the JAVA
directory, but feel free to poke around a bit. (SGMLResource is under
UK/ac/bris/ilrt/jigsaw/ )

Joel
--
Joel.Crisp@bris.ac.uk | ets-webmaster@bris.ac.uk  | "I remember Babylon" -
Software Engineer, Institute of Learning and      |        Arthur C Clarke