persistante storage copy

From: Kai Schmidt <serkom@schwaben.de>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 96 21:40:50
To: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Since for some reason /Admin/Properties?ckeckpoint did not finish and had to be killed my Jigsaw
keeps forgetting between invocations.

I restored the complete Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config directory from the distribution, but all the resource settings
last only until I kill Jigsaw. So here are my questions:

In which files does Jigsaw store it's internals between invocations?
Can I just copy these storage files (to another Jigsaw server) to copy some saved defined attributes like
extensions or realms?

Ciao Kai