Re: Jigsaw on Macintosh

From: Doug Marker <dmarker@zeta.org.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:53:16 +1100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Re the performance stats - I may have misled you. When I said they start
high - I mean the average numbers. This means x response. After a day
or so the numbers drop ie 1/4 of x. this means 4 times faster than the
first set of averages.

So to restate my meaning - the av performance times don't look nearly as
good when I first start Jigsaw as they do a day or two later - there is
differnce factor of about 4-5 times faster response after a day or so.

Cheers  -  Doug