Why Reply does not inherit from MIMIHeaders?

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <alex@access.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 12:52:13 +1000
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi,
Looking through the api's for Request and Reply I noticed that Request
inherits from MIMIHeaders. Reply is supposed to have the same format as a
request, it just has different set of headers. They both are set of
request/reply headers, set of  entity headers and sometimes entity body,
aren't they?

So why then Reply is not inherited from MIMEHeaders as well? As far as I
could see, there is nothing in MIMEHeaders class that conflict with Reply.
(Well maybe language is: MIMEHeaders use Language class, where Reply use
String ???).

So, can anybody clarify this issue to me?
        Alex.

--------| I feel as confused as a baby in a topless bar. |--------