Re: ReverseString [Was: An example for PostableResource wanted]

From: Mark I. Lubin <mil@phys.physics.ucf.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 12:08:33 -0500
To: abaird@w3.org
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Dear Anselm:

 You did reply on all emails from me.  Thank you.

 I have another question. How difficult to implement the following:
 Suppose I want to have a little window to display the current list of the
 clients connected to Jigsaw ( and keep it updated). Something like this:

protected List connection_list;

 // Create a window to display the  connections to Jigsaw
        Frame f = new Frame("Server Status");
        connection_list = new List();
        f.add("Center", connection_list);
        f.resize(400, 200);