A small help reqd..

HariharaVinayaka Ram writes:
 > Hi,
 > 	I am looking for handling a form. What I need is a class to read the
 > form and also tellme the names of the variables and its values. I know that
 > I can get it from the browser, when it sends a request to the server.
 > But I need to construct it from the disk.
 > 	Do I need to write this from the scratch or is this already available.
 >
 > 	Incidentally I am running Jigsaw under Linux and do not have any problems
 > that get reported in this newsgroup so far

Look at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/msg00202.html

Which contains a complete example of subclassing the PostableResource
[For some reasons, my mail wasn't archives :-(] Also the code of
PostableResource itslef diusplay th elist of available variables, you
may want to look at it.

Anselm.