Writing a new resource class

From: Wolfgang Platzer <wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 11:15:20 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Cc: abaird@w3.org
According to the Jigsaw tutorial I tried to write a new resource class. I wrote
the file FancyResource.java in the specified directory. But when I tried to add
the new resource to the User directory with /Admin/Editor/User (following the
link: AddingResources and entering the value for name and class) I got the
following error message:

The field class has an incorrect value:

Invalid class name: w3c.jigsaw.tutorial.FancyResource. Check the name of the
class for a typo, and than, check your CLASSPATH variable.

Click here to continue.

Now my CLASSPATH variable has the following value:

setenv CLASSPATH
"~wplatzer/java/JDK/classes:~wplatzer/java/Jigsaw/classes/jigsaw.zip"

Shall I change the CLASSPATH variable ?
How shall I change it ?

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Platzer,
Technische Universitaet Graz - University of Technology Graz