Re: OLD CGI CALLS

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Doug Marker wrote:

> I think I have some sort of execution problem. When everything seems set
> up correctly, calling the CGI program results in the mouse pointer
> indicating busy - the staus line 'waiting for reply' but nothing
> happens.
>
> If I execute the command in stand alone mode it works (a simple echoing
> of a message wrapped in HTML),

I wrote my own CGI application which 'worked fine on the command line'
and I had the same problem as you when Jigsaw served it.

However ... I repeatedly found a core file from 'java' so I assume that
java crashed whilst interacting with my application. I left it at that....

I know this doesn't help -- I just mention it in case your problems is
the similar. Does java core dump?

Adam
--
NEON Inc. 7400 East Orchard Road, Suite 230, Englewood, CO 80111 +1-303-6943933