Programmatic API to IsaViz

From: Carl Lagoze <lagoze@cs.cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:18:09 -0400
To: <www-isaviz@w3.org>

Hi,

I would like to use various parts of IsaViz functionality through calls from
another program - i.e. avoiding the UI layer.  In particular I want to pipe
in an RDF/XML file and output an SVG.  I've looked around (Google, the
source, the web page on IsaViz) and not seen any evidence of the public class
available in IsaViz to do this.  Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Carl Lagoze
Senior Research Associate
Cornell Information Science