Re: Definition window

From: Emmanuel Pietriga <epietriga@nuxeo.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 11:43:08 +0100
To: Krstic Goran <gorca@ni.ac.yu>
Cc: www-isaviz@w3.org

Hello Goran,

I just tried to close/minimise/maximise/show this window and did not
encounter any strange behaviour, so I am not sure I understand your problem.

Could you be more specific, e.g. give me the exact sequence of actions
you take? In addition, could you give me information about your
environment (what operating system and version of Java)?

One thing that may help you: the Definitions window works as all others,
meaning that you can close it, maximise it, minimize it as all other
windows managed by your window manager. When you close it, the easiest
way to make it appear again is to go to the Views menu and check "Show
Definitions Window". Also note that you can save the current window
layout (size and state of all windows) by going to "Preferences" in the
"Edit" menu, tab "Rendering/GSS". There, check "Save/Restore Window
Layout at Startup" and then click "Save". Next time you start IsaViz,
the windows will appear exactly the same way they were when you hit that
"Save" button.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (epietriga@nuxeo.com)