Re: Definition window

As far as your environment is concerned, everything looks fine. But I
cannot try to reproduce your problem, as I do not have a Win98 OS
available.

However, everything works well under a similar configuration (just
replacing Win98 by Win2000 or WinXP), so I suspect this is not an IsaViz
bug but something related to your version of Windows or its combination
with this version of Java. I don't really know. Maybe a search on Sun's
Java bug databse would give a clue.

The behaviour you describe is quite weird. The Definition window is
supposed to be resizable, and it actually is under all other
configurations I've tested (mainly Windows 2000, XP and several Linux
systems with different window managers).

As I said earlier, I don't have access to Win98, so it is difficult for
me to help you further with this problem. Could you try to run IsaViz
under a different OS (Linux or other version of Windows)?

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (epietriga@nuxeo.com)
tel (mobile): +33 6 88 51 94 98