Bug?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:21:13 +0100
To: WWW-isaviz@w3.org
Great stuff.

I attach a very simple project file (I am sorry if the text portions
seem just junk, I used my own language). It displays well, works o.k.,
but when I dump it into SVG, the drawing is offset vertically by
around -1500. I tried both settings of dot (I use the latest
downloadable release which is, I think 1.8 or something like that).

I run java 1.4 on a windows 2k machine.

Ivan

------

Ivan Herman
Head of Offices, World Wide Web Consortium
C/o Dutch Office of W3C at CWI
Kruislaan 413, 1098SJ Amsterdam
The Netherlands
tel: +31 20 5924163