Re: great! (& ui question)

Right now, there is now way to hide properties/statements in the graph
window.

However you can activate or deactivate at will statements / resources /
literals using the icons 2 to 5 of the 2nd row of icons ((de)activation)
. They will still be visible in the graph window (rendered using shades
of gray) but they will not be part of generated RDF file (they however
get saved in ISV project files as "deactivated" nodes/edges).

You can consider the (de)activation feature as an equivalent of
commenting out parts of an RDF/XML file.

Showing/hiding properties by their name in the graph window would be a
nice feature, and I hope to include this in a future release.

Regards,
Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis