versions compatibility

From: Flavius Frasincar <flaviusf@win.tue.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:15:28 +0200
To: www-isaviz@w3.org
I installed IsaViz 1.0 on my PC platform
- w2k machine
- Java 1.4.0
and I tried to import an RDF/XML file from the export/ directory.
Unfortunately my JVM crashed with the following error message:
I think the problem is the incompatibility between dot.exe 1.8.4 with
IsaViz 1.0,
the SVG file generated by dot.exe is not correctly loaded in the IsaViz
After installing an older version of dot.exe (i.e. dot.exe 1.8.2),
IsaViz worked fine.