Review Opportunities [I18N-ACTION-216]

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:58:42 +0000
To: "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
All,

The W3C Internationalization Working Group reviews documents created by the W3C and other standards bodies for internationalization-related issues. As part of this process, we solicit input and comments from participants in the Interest Group (if you are reading this, this means *you*).

Instructions on creating comments and a list of currently active reviews is located here:

https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Review_radar

While comments on any actively-under-development specification are always welcome, currently we are looking for feedback on the following items:

LAST CALL
(these are documents at the last stages of development: this is our last opportunity to offer comments)

XInclude 1.1 (due 17 January)
UTR#51: Unicode Emoji (due 26 January)

FIRST PUBLIC WORKING DRAFTS
(these are documents that are at initial stages of development: comments now can help spec developers address internationalization requirements most effectively)

Linked Data Patch Format
Latin Layout Requirements
Activity Vocabulary
Activity Streams 2.0
WebVTT: Web Video Text Tracks
Digital Publications: Annotation Use Cases
Web Annotation Data Model

---

Addison

Addison Phillips