MLWLT-issue-100 (Re: I18N-ISSUE-240: Bad example: Hard-coded coordinates [ITS-20])

Hi Norbert,

at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-motivation-its-2
there is no an updated example, using Yves proposal. Let us know if this
resolves your concern.

Thanks,

Felix