Use Cases & Exploratory Approaches for Ruby Markup

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 14:11:06 +0000
To: public-i18n-cjk@w3.org, www International <www-international@w3.org>
If you have any comments on the document below, please send to the
www-international and public-i18n-cjk *before Thursday*.  On Thursday
the i18n WG would like to approve the publication of the document, so
that it can be published as a Working Group Note during the following week.

Thanks,
RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C