Use Cases & Exploratory Approaches for Ruby Markup

If you have any comments on the document below, please send to the
www-international and public-i18n-cjk *before Thursday*.  On Thursday
the i18n WG would like to approve the publication of the document, so
that it can be published as a Working Group Note during the following week.

Thanks,
RI

--
Richard Ishida, W3C